Because Sheldon and Penny look good together in any universe.
“She comes into my room. No one’s supposed to be in my room.” I love how resignedly Sheldon says this <333 Penny is one of the few things in his world he cannot control, the more he says “no”, the more she pushes his buttons. He says no but he always let her. (She never had a strike for having been in his room!!) Oh it reminds me of the Beatles so much!
You say “Yes”, I say “No”.
You say “Stop” and I say “Go, go, go”.
You say “Goodbye” and I say “
[knockx3]Penny, [knockx3]Penny, [knockx3]Penny,Hello, hello, hello”. <3
Hey guys :)
Sorry for this long absence, I have a very busy life right now. I’m moving out in a few weeks and I had to go back and forth to my future place, to sign the papers with my landlords and so on. And as I’m working at the same time, I didn’t have a lot of time for my computer and more particularly, tumblr. I hope you’re fine my fellow shenny shippers! I was happy to see there’s a great shenny submissions blog made by the sweet and wonderful zenkindoflove now on tumblr! :D I followed as soon as I saw it!!
Anyway, these few days away from tumblr and the drama between the shamy and shenny shippers did me a lot of good. I know that this kind of stupid things happening on the internet shouldn’t affect me but it does. (I’m getting very emotional when it comes to my ship ;___;) And I know that a lot of people are tired of this. Let’s hope the storm is over.
I’m gonna reblog some Shenny sweet posts I’ve missed during these last few days and then I’m gonna make some new gifsets :)
Let’s spread the Shenny love, people!! <3333
The Big Bang Theory - 2012 Emmy “For Your Consideration”
This picture is amazing. I love each dress Kaley is wearing for the photoshoot <3
And I love Jim and Kaley next to each other once again. (albeit to the displeasure of some people *rolls eyes*) Why do we see these pictures only now? Who’s hiding them from us? *Bad photographer, bad!* #IWANTTHEHQPICSOFTHISSOBAD!
The Big Bang Theory - 2012 Emmy “For Your Consideration”
Her dress. OMFG! #WANT!
I love how my predictions came true. Some Shamy shippers reactions to that uenquivocallyequivocal post are being projected on the entire Shenny fandom. Seriously, all I see is us being referred to as “them” and how we’re such jealous haters, blah blah blah.
1) One Shenny shipper’s post does not speak for the rest of us. I personally found that post harsh with personal criticism, judgment, and even racist for several reasons. While there were some things in there that I have thought myself several times and think are pretty true, I think the post was uncalled for. There are several ways to go about what unequivocallyequivocal wanted to accomplish and I don’t agree with the way they went about it.
2) No, to be honest, we’re actually not jealous of you. We’re just tired of your mocking any chance we find joy/humor/shipper feelings in everything. When Sheldon/Amy had all of their shipper moments this season, we just kept on keeping on. We might write analysis posts about the CONTENT and how we don’t see much of why it’s ship worthy, but we don’t go around saying how delusional or crazy you are for enjoying it. I’m happy you enjoy it. At least someone is enjoying it. And we certainly don’t tell you you don’t deserve to feel anger if something in the show did happen to piss you off.
3) And when you crack!ship Jim/Mayim (or maybe it’s real shipping - idk - it’s cool if you do) we definitely don’t tear down your shippery posts and feelings. We don’t throw fits stomping and raving about how YOU ruin our fandom because honestly, how could you if you’re just over in your own corner having a grand ol’ time loving and shipping? That’s what happened this weekend in the Shenny fandom. Yes, it’s a photoshopped pic. Yes, it’s frivolous. But so is shipping in general. It’s illogical and emotional and tbh, the whole point in doing this with other people on the internet is so that you can get carried away with your happiness (or anger) in the mundane with your fellow internet friends. That’s it. I don’t understand the concept of someone else being happy about their ship ruining my time. Even if I don’t like their ship. No skin off my back.
4) And tbh, this isn’t a “shipper war” so let’s just stop right there. Shipping wars aren’t fought passive aggressively on your tumblr blog where you may or may not tag a ship and most of the fandom ignores you or one or two people snap back and then things dissipate. If you were in an actual shipping war, you’d know it. The BBT fandom itself is not a very hostile environment compared to other places. Annoying? Yes. But what fandom isn’t when shipping like THIS is involved? But there certainly isn’t Shenny fan against Shamy fan, seeking each other out and ripping apart every single happy, shippery post you have. Believe me, I’ve been in fandoms like that.
5) I’m not going to end this post, playing my sad violin, wishing we’d all just ~get along~. No, I’m definitely going to stand over here on the Shenny line of things because I decided a long time ago Shamy fans weren’t fun to play with. And that’s cool. They can think I’m not fun to play with because let’s be honest. I’m probably not for them. And it doesn’t bother me. I think for these ships, what has been said is said and clearly Shamy fans have issues with us and we have issues with them. I fully expect us to spat some more because that is also what fandoms do.
But just to clarify my thesis, no, I’m definitely not jealous of you. I’ve spent years in canon ships (that surprised me in the last season how horribly the writers blew that relationship apart - or in couples that actually did end up together and really canon was the only way to go about shipping there). This is my one fanon ship, and tbh, I like it just fine over here. I have great friends, great fanworks, great conversation, and creative ideas a plenty. And when these certain Shamy fans throw their hands up in the air because my grand time is ruining their time, I’m just going to laugh and go about my business. So don’t confuse my exasperation of your concern with what my friends and I do with jealousy. And don’t confuse when someone goes off the deep-end and tells you to just quit your bitching already as jealousy either. Shenny shippers have been shipping fanon for five seasons now and we’ll keep being ~delusional~ and ~crazy~ shippers till the end.
Start enjoying it or ignoring it or your fandom is really going to keeping getting ruined.
^ Oh yeah, definitely :D