1. Penny wants to make out on Sheldon’s spot. Seriously, if my girlfriend (in case I was a boy of course xD) asked me to make out on the spot of my roommate I would totally freak out. Because for me, it would mean: “wh…WHAT? She wants to kiss me while we’re lying on HIS spot?!!! She’s thinking of him during our make out session??!”
2. Penny, Nebraskan-Penny, uses a southern (and texans were ones of the first to use “yeehaw”) interjection during sex with Leonard. Wow, how weird is that?! She ‘yeehaw’-s texan style while Sheldon the Texan is in the next room.
Plot: Sheldon and Penny are trapped in the laundry room… And they are both drunk… So, guess what happens when nothing stands in their way… *winkwink*
FYI, the sign behind Penny says: “Please keep your clothes on while doing laundry” :D
OH MY GOD, this is perfection. Period.
Sheldon: A good wife would go to the store.
Penny: I want a divorce.
Sheldon: Good. On the way to see the lawyer, pick up some tea and cookies.
[Sheldon & Penny laugh]
Perfect scene is perfect ♥
Just one scene for Penny in the last episode (5x21 “The Hawking Excitation”) and it was a Shenny one ♥ Am I seeing too much through things? I don’t know but since they started their beta test, we don’t see a lot Penny with Leonard. (not that I’m complaining xD) Back to the Shenny scene of the last episode:
- Penny enters the laundry room and makes a weird face when she sees Sheldon folding his laundry. “It’s not saturday night, why are you doing your laundry?” Oh those little things that make me want them to be a couple already! Penny remembers so many things about his schedule, his routine ♥ And she’s worried when she sees him doing things at the wrong time of the week.
- Penny (almost xD) knows who Stephen Hawking is. And I think it’s kinda huge she knows who he is. Spending too much time with the guys? :D
- “When I correct people I am raising them up. You should know, I do it for you more than anyone.” OMG. What can I say about that? ♥♥ I know Penny is pissed by his reply but it’s just so cute when you read through the lines. He corrects her because he wants to raise her up and, and… gosh, there’s still hope for the Shenny after all :D I don’t mind if you want to spend full episodes of correcting her, Moonpie :P
- Sheldon asking if, for her, he’s a condescending jerk. He cares about how she sees him and it’s just so cute ♥ Penny trying to moderate her answer “Well…” Him thinking she doesn’t know what “condescending” means (xDDDD) and then Penny not giving a f*ck if she’ll hurt his feelings (he just hurt her pride xD) and answering “yes!” I love it when Penny is pissed at him :)
- The twinkling part. Let’s focus on this one because I think it’s a very very important scene for the Shenny. Penny knows Sheldon very well and just by the look in his eyes she knows what he thinks and I was just *ASDFGHJKL* in front of my computer when she told him “See? There it is, there’s that twinkle!” And Sheldon’s little smile faded, as if he was thinking “Oh dear lord, she can read me like an open book, let’s make a poker face.” And I loved that moment because so many things are implied and that’s the Shenny magic I heart. Because we think it’s only small things but it’s not, it’s huge, it’s Penny knowing Sheldon when everyone doesn’t know him, it’s Penny knowing him and reading his beautiful genius mind.
Did I ever tell you how much I loved that perfect Shenny moment? xD
Shenny — I do it for you more than anyone ♥
Shenny — She sees his eyes twinkling ♥
#she knows him so well #she knows just by his looks what he thinks and how he feels